Coursework tutorial feedback and learner response


Natasha

Coursework checklist: All up-to-date – well done!

Statement of Intent final draft: Submitted.

Filming latest: Delayed due to recent events as discussed with Post-16. Plans to film this week after school – needs to arrange with Jack (main actor). Likely to have around half filmed by this time next week then will film remaining scenes and short clips in the week following that.

Print planning: Re-capped on that now, will begin this week. I am very happy to extend the deadline by one week due to recent unavoidable absence – see how it goes over the next week or so and we’ll keep communicating. 

Next steps:
In the next two weeks I plan on filming majority scenes for my film trailer, especially the longest clip that will be used at the beginning to introduce my trailer. I will also begin to plan out the three different posters linked to my film trailer and I am hoping to capture my main shots for these posters.

Comments